Job preparation checklist
- Delivery of the shingles will take place 1 day before your start date.
- Please have all vehicles out of the driveway on both sides of the house.
- If possible, please have a space cleared in the street in front of your house.
- Please be sure to have the grass cut as short as possible so that we are able to run our weel magnet to pick up nails.
- Cover all valuables in the attic and in the garage.
- If we are doing the garage roof, please have all vehicles out of the garage.
- Please make sure there are no animals in the yard.
- Please make sure the outside electricity is turned on.
- If you do not have outside electricity: Please run an extension cord outside, but please make sure it is not plugged in the same circuit as your refrigerator or freezer in case of a circuit interruption.
- Make sure your air condition unit is turned off so that we can cover it to protect it from damage.
Please remember there will be higher noise levels and a lot of activity around your home while we are there working on your home improvement. We do ask that in order to ensure your family’s safety, please keep everyone away from the vicinity of the work being done in your home. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
HAPPY Homes by Napier’s Home Improvement